It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
Squanto
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:34 am 
Carlos Spicy-Wiener

I was able to stay downtown for the first conditioning runs today before I had to scoot. Who was the only player that Lindy yelled at the entire session?

Jochen fucking Hecht.

He's clearly about as in shape as I am. (That would be bad.) It's disgusting to me that this guy had a letter on his chest, and shows up to camp like this. It was disgusting to watch. I was sitting near some people that clearly knew dick about hockey, and even THEY were commenting on how slow he looked compared to just about everyone else.

For fuck's sake, GET THIS ASSHOLE OUT OF TOWN.

Crosscheck
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:42 am 
Sober enough to run a server

Aww crap....
Well so much for thinking he'd turn things around this year.
Thanks a lot Squanto ;)

icehound
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:43 am 
Star Sniper

They're going to have to buy him out, or send him down.

The key to being competitive, for a great number of teams (like: ALL THE ONES WHO WANT TO WIN THE STANLEY CUP) is having their players arrive at camp in top shape - No longer are they afforded the luxury of using camp to shed pounds, begin a conditioning regimen and shake out the cobwebs. Camp is about fine-tuning your timing.

Every year, more and more athletes are using the off-season to get stronger and faster - To show up looking like you've been loafing around, sucking beer and getting fat on mama's cooking is such an enormous handicap, and reflects an indifference and a defiance that are highly undesirable.

Displaced Fan
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:47 am 
Yeah...thanks for making my Saturday morning a little suckier. :lol:

Not only is he still here, but he's continuing the downward Jochen slide. Great. :pray:

CriminallyVu1gar
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:03 pm 
Captain Dynasty

Squanto wrote:
I was able to stay downtown for the first conditioning runs today before I had to scoot. Who was the only player that Lindy yelled at the entire session?

Jochen fucking Hecht.

He's clearly about as in shape as I am. (That would be bad.) It's disgusting to me that this guy had a letter on his chest, and shows up to camp like this. It was disgusting to watch. I was sitting near some people that clearly knew dick about hockey, and even THEY were commenting on how slow he looked compared to just about everyone else.

For fuck's sake, GET THIS ASSHOLE OUT OF TOWN.

Yeah I have to agree now.

mechaphil
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:52 pm 
Thy Horror Cosmic

Brochen Hecht

ItsMe
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:05 pm 
Penalty Killer

icehound wrote:
They're going to have to buy him out, or send him down.

The key to being competitive, for a great number of teams (like: ALL THE ONES WHO WANT TO WIN THE STANLEY CUP) is having their players arrive at camp in top shape - No longer are they afforded the luxury of using camp to shed pounds, begin a conditioning regimen and shake out the cobwebs. Camp is about fine-tuning your timing.

Every year, more and more athletes are using the off-season to get stronger and faster - To show up looking like you've been loafing around, sucking beer and getting fat on mama's cooking is such an enormous handicap, and reflects an indifference and a defiance that are highly undesirable.

When are these highly paid professionals going to realize that it is a full time job. The professional athletes who work and breathe their sport, their team (like the Yankees or not (love the Yankees), like Derek Jeter, or Melky, or Tex) will always be the best. Physical, mental, emotional, and mechanical conditioning are full time, year around, and plenty of overtime aspects of team oriented success. Seems like these guys have fallen short.....Hope something changes or it's going to be a long season with plenty of wasted tequila......

Los9090
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:21 pm 
Superstar Goalie

You know I have that guy's fucking jersey? It used to be so fun to go around saying "JOCHEN'S NOT JOKEN". I got it in the 06/07 year since I felt he had the best chance of re-signing and continuing his consistint play. I was 1/2 right

Displaced Fan
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:46 pm 
Los9090 wrote:
You know I have that guy's fucking jersey? It used to be so fun to go around saying "JOCHEN'S NOT JOKEN". I got it in the 06/07 year since I felt he had the best chance of re-signing and continuing his consistint play. I was 1/2 right

My son's jersey sports old Max's name if it makes you feel better...my mom has a boy crush on Max and thought it was the perfect Christmas present. :roll:

PuckSniperPensel
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:51 pm 
Page Side

I hope they place him on waivers. It would make my day.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:51 pm 
Cup Winner

So Squanto, what did Vanek look like? Because everyone always wonders about him.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

Squanto
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:09 pm 
Carlos Spicy-Wiener

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
So Squanto, what did Vanek look like? Because everyone always wonders about him.

He wasn't out there for the session I stayed for, so I don't know.

dontbethatguy
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:20 pm 
Brawler

Aww poor Hecht. I'd say give him a cookie after that tongue lashing from Lindy but clearly he's already eaten them.

acrossthelines
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:22 pm 
Superstar Goalie

I was hoping that he would turn it around this year, as last year was an anomaly when put into context with the rest of his career. Guuuueeeess not.

‎"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."
-Khalil Gibran

mechaphil
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:31 pm 
Thy Horror Cosmic

Chokin Hecht

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:31 pm 
Captain Dynasty

acrossthelines wrote:
I was hoping that he would turn it around this year, as last year was an anomaly when put into context with the rest of his career. Guuuueeeess not.

its one fucking day.

End The Curse
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:47 pm 
Star Sniper

He shouldn't have been invited back to camp in the first place. Cut the gutless, worthless piece of shit. Seriously, anyone who has ever watched a god damn minute of hockey knows this soft, lazy fuck has to go.

Oh lord, it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, 'cause I get better looking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh lord, it's hard to be humble, but I'm doin' the best that I can.

acrossthelines
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:02 pm 
Superstar Goalie

ironyisadeadscene wrote:
acrossthelines wrote:

its one fucking day.

Yeah, I know, but coming into camp out of shape? Yikes.

We'll see how it goes. I really hope he goes back to the way he was.

‎"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."
-Khalil Gibran

dontbethatguy
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:22 pm 
Brawler

acrossthelines wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
acrossthelines wrote:

its one fucking day.

Yeah, I know, but coming into camp out of shape? Yikes.

We'll see how it goes. I really hope he goes back to the way he was.

Agreed. It sends the wrong signal especially after having a bad year. You would hope he'd come back ready to answer his critics. Not fan the flames.

Melly317
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:44 pm 
Power Forward

did he at least have his purse with him?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next